Hi guys,

It would be great if when using gradient colors, we could use the COLOR PICKER tool. For example, I have an object that has a gradient color. When I click on one of the handlers, to change one of the colors, if I use the color picker tool, the shape loses its gradient color and turns into the color chosen by the color picker, regardless of the fact that I first clicked on one of the gradient handlers. It would be great if when clicking on a gradient handler, and afterwards selecting the color picker tool and selecting a color, only the color of the gradient linked to the handler I clicked on, will be changed. I was actually surprised it doesn't work like this by default :)

Thank you,

Chris

7 minutes ago, MEB said:

Maybe we could add the same key modifiers for the Gradient Tool as we have for the Paint Brusht Tool - pressing ⌘ (cmd) + ⌥ (option/alt) would change to the loupe/colour picker so we can pick a colour for the selected colour stop.

You lost me :D I don't think I get it. Also, what is "⌘ (cmd) + ⌥ (option/alt)", is that Ctrl+Alt in Windows (doesn't really do anything on my end)? I've never used the paint brush, but the idea behind my suggestion is that users can use the eye dropper on objects existent on the stage.

Sorry, on Windows is CTRL+ALT. Press and hold both keys and drag the mouse while using the Paint Brush Tool (in Pixel Persona if you are using Designer) to invoke the loupe/colour picker. What i was suggesting is using these same modifiers for the Gradient Tool (although i'm not sure if it's possible).

44 minutes ago, MEB said:

Sorry, on Windows is CTRL+ALT. Press and hold both keys and drag the mouse while using the Paint Brush Tool (in Pixel Persona if you are using Designer) to invoke the loupe/colour picker. What i was suggesting is using these same modifiers for the Gradient Tool (although i'm not sure if it's possible).

Yeah, something like this would be great :) It would save a lot of time.