You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[AD] Snap node handlers in to grid and more

Drevo

I hope in next update will be snap to grid for node handlers while handler is draged. I mean handlers for make straight line in to curve.

Another option is make symetry options for handler. That means, opposite handler will have same lenght as edited. If you don't understand what I want say, I can provide pictures or video.

Thanks, I know about this, but it is not same. You must allways set up secon handler. This is twice job. With my option, you change only one handler.

Now for simple things it is ok, but when you must edit lot of curver with it, my request is for speed up work, in my oppinion.

• Staff

I know what you mean, yes, currently is a two step process contrary to other apps where you can edit both handles simultaneously.

I advise you to also post/discuss this on the Sneak peeks for 1.7 thread which is being closely followed by Ben (one of the developers) who is currently expanding/improving some of these features/tools (grids, guides, snapping, several drawing tools).