You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Thank you for replying so quickly and I will test that to see if it all imports correctly.  What a shame that they didn't incorporate that when they designed it.  I wonder what else I will find that their software can't do that Photoplus can  :)

Marilyn

• Staff

Hi Marilyn,

Affinity Photo is being created from scratch to take advantage of the new APIs/capabilities of recent OS's/hardware. It doesn't intend to be an update/expanded version of the Plus line so some features you may find there may not be present in Affinity line and as such there's no way to translate/import them into an Affinity document without some loss. And that's basically what some existing third party formats already offer depending on the program you are using - so we end up not developing specific importers for our legacy formats. DrawPlus documents can be exported as PDF, SVG etc and imported into Designer. For PhotoPlus, PSD should be probably the best option. I haven't used much the Plus line so i'm not the most suited person to give advice regarding this, but there's a few users here in the forum that know these products quite well. Hopefully they will be able to assist you better.