You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo and Noiseware

Seems to be working now. The only issue that I have discovered is that the Noiseware preview is inverted, you have to stand on your head to see the preview correctly.  After clicking OK, the image is displayed correctly.

I am curious as to how you got any of the MacPhun plugins to work. I can not get any to work.

I have tried adding individual plugins (Intensify, Noiseless, Tonality, SnapHeal) and they do not even show up in the plugin list. I add the MacPhun folder and they do show up in the plugin list, but when I try to start them I get the "plugin started" message and then nothing happens. Since AP has given focus to the plugin, and since the plugin did not ever start, I have to terminate the process to do anything.

What did you do to get them to work?

• 1 month later...
On 03/03/2018 at 6:02 PM, MikeFromMesa said:

I am curious as to how you got any of the MacPhun plugins to work. I can not get any to work.

I have tried adding individual plugins (Intensify, Noiseless, Tonality, SnapHeal) and they do not even show up in the plugin list. I add the MacPhun folder and they do show up in the plugin list, but when I try to start them I get the "plugin started" message and then nothing happens. Since AP has given focus to the plugin, and since the plugin did not ever start, I have to terminate the process to do anything.

What did you do to get them to work?

I'd like to know too...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.