Sign in to follow this  
Drevo

[AD] GridButton, Layer Lock Buttons, Color Groups, EditStyles and RGradientOrigin

I purchased A Designer today and I like it, but there are some feature which are missing.

1. Grid button on main panel with show / hide option, and another grid button to switch between custom and automatic grid. And third button for show up menu for Grid and Axis manager. (and I thing for others will be good too, guides, rulers and margins)

2. Layers section: Lock buttons next to show / hide buttons for each object (layer, curve, artboard, etc..). And it can be show / hide (this lock buttons) under option somewhere.

3. Color group or something like that, where many object can have one color, which I can change later. Idea is, instead selecting all object with same color, I only go to the Swatches, and change the existing color and it affect all object tied in to this color. Good for change color for Icons or some different objects with same color.

4. Allow edit Styles. And this can be used for point 3 for example. If some objects use style, and user edit style it affect all object tied in to style.

5. New option for RadialGradient, I called it GradientOrigin (from xaml). It move only centre of radial gradient and everything else is not move, only gradient is changed in to centre. I upload picture how it is look.

RadialGradientOrigin.jpeg

20 hours ago, Drevo said:

5. New option for RadialGradient, I called it GradientOrigin (from xaml). It move only centre of radial gradient and everything else is not move, only gradient is changed in to centre. I upload picture how it is look.

RadialGradientOrigin.jpeg

I find this an interesting option. Thanks for bringing this up.

d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.8.0.486)   |   Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.8.0.486)   |   Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.7.3.475)
Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7   |   Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil