You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity 1.6.7 Camera HDR

Hi MEB,

thats not correct,in the Apple own Cam I can tap in any position of the viewer with the finger and there I get an yellow rectangle where the focus and expsosure will be fixed.

In the Affinity Cam, I can tap without rectangle and I get only focus not exposure. So if I have a small very bright object in the field that clips very hard I can never reduce exposure and also in HDR this object is clipping very much!

So I missunderstood you! Is it right that, when I tap within the Affinity Cam an area in the picture, I get only one thing the focus point of that area and  not both the exposure and the focus point from that area? But I think you should get both of them for proper solutions.

• Staff
13 hours ago, swrbad said:

So I missunderstood you! Is it right that, when I tap within the Affinity Cam an area in the picture, I get only one thing the focus point of that area and  not both the exposure and the focus point from that area? But I think you should get both of them for proper solutions.

Correct. Yes, i agree with you this should be improved. Chris_K already moved this thread to the Feature Requests section so hopefully this will be considered for a future update.