Billieboo13

Nikon .NRW Raw File Opening Weird

Hi Guys, 

Just bought my mum a Nikon B700 camera so she could come into the world of raw. Last night she had problems with not seeing previews when trying to open her raw images through affinity photo. I fixed this by installing the codec from Nikon. But when she tries to open her raw file the image is opening up really weird? I have attached a screenshot of how it opens and the raw file for anyone to test it out. I have tried opening it on my pc which doesn't have the codec on in case it was that but I get the same strange image? Anyone got any ideas? Both pcs are running on Windows 10, latest version of affinity photo, 16gb RAM,

Thanks!

DSCN0007.NRW

example.thumb.PNG.376bb9ca192904d81bc3c88d24fcd954.PNG

6 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Hi LadyBillieBoo,

Unfortunately this camera is not currently supported in our raw engine. I'll get it passed on to development to look into.

Thanks Sean P

What a shame! Do you know if the Nikon d7500 is supported...just ordered that camera for myself!