Loz

PDF Export truncated

Good morning, I am hoping someone can tell me what is going on here with my PDF Export.

Everytime I export to PDF the resulting file is truncated with a "slice" of the pages missing.

This has only started recently as I have done this operation hundreds of times in the past.

This is what the page looks like in the designer. (screenshot with snagit) exhibit-a & b

This is what I see when I open the exported PDF exhibit-c

___version stuff__

Affinity ver 1.6

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) with OSX 10.13.3

----

Kind regards Loz...

exhibit-a.png

exhibit-b.png

exhibit-c.png

Circuit_Diagrams_LED-3.pdf

Circuit_Diagrams_LED.afdesign

Hi Loz,

It looks like a lot of your objects have clipping paths made from curves set, which is clipping a lot of regions off. Removing these should allow you to export to PDF without them being cut off.

With that said though, your first screenshot doesn't show these, yet they exist in the attached file and open up like that for me. See attached screenshot.

GroupMask.png

Thanks for spotting this, I've not had this issue before.

I turned off all the cropping curves and all is good, not sure why these imported like this in the first place, but at least I can work with them.