You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How Crystal Frost learned to fly.

RaphLuna

8I just wrote a story today, about how Crystal Frost learned to fly. and i just finished her illustration with the baby bird... hope you like the image and enjoy the read.. some day i hope to be a professional artist and a story teller... o doodle on I pad using sketch club, when it comes to the rest all done on Affinity Design I learned a lot on cool new ways experiment... so easy and my work flow sonic speed.. 

5a8b840cb7784_CrystalFrostLearnstofly.thumb.png.40af422ffe7d9d0581306952d383510f.png

Crystals dragon Father refuses to teach his daughter to fly, he needs her to stay out of  sight to be safe. Not teaching her to fly keeps her grounded and gives him less to worry about...

While her fathers is away catching their dinner Crystal wanders off into the woods.

The warmth of the sun shining bright, the beautiful new smell of the clean forest, after a lovely small light shower, Crystal walks into the thick forest,, she hears chirping sound coming from a very tall tree, Curious on what it is, she tries to climb the tree, after many falls and a few bruises,  being stubborn refusing to give up. She finally reaches the branch. 

The chirping sound chattery grew loud, coming from a nest. On a think branch on the tree Baby birds. Five baby birds.

Overjoyed and happy to see the creatures. She lays down on the branch to watch the baby birds, being very still and quite hoping not to scare them off.. 

Flap flap flap, the baby birds in excitement  quickly flocked to the bigger bird, the bird open its beak to feed her baby birds, crystals expression quickly changed from a happy smile, to a gross look. Yuck... How can they eat that stuff... However the baby birds seem to like it.. 
She was relieved she was not a baby bird...

The big bird flies off, while the baby birds continue to chatter and chirp.. Worried that the baby birds might fall and get hurt, she stays behind to keep an eye on the baby birds..

Growl, feeling hungry,  she looks around for some food. up above her head she sees a big shiny red apple. She slowly and quietly stand up on her hine hoofs trying not to make a sound, grabs at the apple with her mouth, quickly yet quietly goes back to laying down on the branch..

.Munch, munch munch, crunch, eating her snack. she  looks back at the nest, one two three four...! Where is the fifth baby bird, looking quickly past the nest she finds the missing baby bird on the edge of the branch, tiny wings spread out, chipping happily, bobbing up and down,

Freaking out and not thinking she quickly spings into action to catch the baby bird, only to find herself falling from the tree, afraid she closes her eyes, however  suddenly her wings spread open and she find her self flying in the breeze, and coming to a Crash landing in a  blueberry bush.
Covered in small leaves, broken bush branches, and squished blueberries. She quickly scrambles up, looks in the sky for the baby bird.  Tweet Tweet Tweet that sound familiar.. She quickly turns to see the baby bird perched on the broken bush, eating blue berries with her beak.. still hungry, She joins in eating the blueberries...

Muzzle covered in blue, full and content, she watches the baby bird,

The baby bird lifts his little wings flaps and flies.. Crystal realizing her wings can do the same thing, desides to spend the rest of the day following the baby bird, imitating  the birds wing movements , and in the ends learns to fly 

Excited about what she just learned, she quickly rushes home. the bird perched on a branch watches as she fades off into the deep forest.
just getting back , with his catch in a old cloth,  crystal cries look what i can do.. she spreads out her wings, flaps them and takes to the sky, does a loop, glides, and lands on her rock..

feeling happy and proud at what she achieved.

Seeing his daughter fly for the first time,  he frowns, fearful and angary, he lashed out in anger,   scolds her for wandering off and tells his Daughter never EVER to fly ever again..

tearful  feeling  she did something very wrong she promises never to fly again.