You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta (1.6.1 - RC1) [Now Released]

29 minutes ago, iMacKalle said:

Hello.

Where can I find tutorials how I can create text like this one . I think I need to use Affinity Designer. Is this textlibrary AddOns.

This has nothing to do with a “text library” (whatever that is). You just choose an appropriate font, type some text, and apply background and/or border colors and some shadow effects to it. You can also save these effects as styles for later re-use.

AD styles panel tutorial

And this is also not specific to Affinity software, the principle is the same in any other graphic program (Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, etc.).

2 minutes ago, VIPStephan said:

This has nothing to do with a “text library” (whatever that is). You just choose an appropriate font, type some text, and apply background and/or border colors and some shadow effects to it. You can also save these effects as styles for later re-use.

AD styles panel tutorial

And this is also not specific to Affinity software, the principle is the same in any other graphic program (Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, etc.).

OK thank you very much

4 minutes ago, VIPStephan said:

Just to add to my own incomplete response: what I mean by that is that you could also watch Illustrator or even Photoshop tutorials on how to achieve such text effects and would probably be able to reproduce that in AD (or AP).

1 minute ago, VIPStephan said:

Just to add to my own incomplete response: what I mean by that is that you could also watch Illustrator or even Photoshop tutorials on how to achieve such text effects and would probably be able to reproduce that in AD (or AP).

OK I try your tutorial.