Sign in to follow this  
REVesseyJr

RAW Development Issue

I am new to AP, just downloaded Windows version last week.  I am running Windows 7 Professional.  Until this evening I was able to open, adjust, and develop RAW files just fine.   Suddenly tonight  this issue started:  I open and adjust RAW files the the colors display accurately but when I develop the RAW image it turns gray and the colors change and are less vibrant.  It appears to be more than an exposure issue because when I adjust exposure in the Photo Persona the colors are different.  Very frustrating, has anybody encountered this issue?  If somebody could offer a solution it would be greatly appreciated.  Before and after screen shots appear below.

I am puzzled.  As I said everything worked just fine until tonight.  I've already updated my monitor drivers and reset all settings to default (holding Cntrl key on startup, neither solved the problem.

Before Development:

5a8a859977c1c_RAWBefore.thumb.png.88dcaa1dd38ab121c6416e3f281d21e8.png

After Development

RAW After.png

Hi REVesseyJr

This seems like it could be a simple redraw issue with the tone curve after the development. if you zoom in and out slightly does it refresh at all and become more what you expected? I shall take a look at this on a Windows 7 machine here to make sure there is nothing more serious going on here

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

On 19-2-2018 at 11:54 AM, Chris_K said:

Hi REVesseyJr

This seems like it could be a simple redraw issue with the tone curve after the development. if you zoom in and out slightly does it refresh at all and become more what you expected? I shall take a look at this on a Windows 7 machine here to make sure there is nothing more serious going on here

Thanks

This is a very common issue actually. I have the same thing, however my photo's appear darker in AP. Did anything came out of your testing?