edee

How to like a curve and a circle

Ok guys, for my next question, I need to know how to link a circle with a curve. 

I am rather proud of myself, I made the curve using 2 circles, cut them in the middle using Action > Break Curve and them linked them together using Action > Join Curves. 

However apparently that doesn't work when trying to join a circle with curves running through it. 

I need the top half to be blue and the bottom half to be red - 

Can I join the circle and the curves and color both halves a different color? Or do I need to make to top half and a bottom half and then fill them? 

Hints? 

circle and a curve.jpg

Windows 10 | Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher | Super Power: ADHD | Instagram - Twitter | Code: HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, Node, Lua, Kodular,  Stencyl & Unreal

Disregard! Answered my own question. 

I broke the circle in half. Duplicated the curve and connected each of the curves to half of the circle. 

Clearly I just needed to write it out before it came to me. 

After 2 hours of trying to figure it out, I got it 15 seconds after posting to the forum. Sorry about that. 

circle and a curve2.jpg

Windows 10 | Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher | Super Power: ADHD | Instagram - Twitter | Code: HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, Node, Lua, Kodular,  Stencyl & Unreal

4 hours ago, edee said:

After 2 hours of trying to figure it out, I got it 15 seconds after posting to the forum. Sorry about that. 

Yeah! You should be sorry. That has never happened to anybody else - NOT!!! 9_9

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1