You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Full of Joy but Heart Breaking at the same time..

RaphLuna

I love to add stories with my designs..  The daughter of Crystal Frost and Night Wing... Wish i had more time to get into debt and detail. However that is the mind of a storyteller work they pop out of your head and you got to type it out.. 

Crystal Frost and Night Wing had a little bundle of joy, a newborn baby girl, they named her Star Shine, they chosen this name, because she was born in the clouds under a starry sky late at night. .. When she was born, she had a birth mark of a star on her right cheek, and she also was born with a cutie mark.. This has never happened in the history of Equestrian.  than again, never was 3 bloods mixed into one.. Dragon, Pony, Bat... 

Crystal afraid what her father might do, gave their daughter to Night Wing to care for and raise on his own, Night Wing Pleads with Crystal to come with him and they could  raise their daughter together.. Tearful  and fearful  of what her father would do to him, to their child, and afraid to the Danger and Destruction he will  put upon Equestria 

''I can't, i have to stay here in the outlands, it is the only way Equestria will be safe... ''  she holds their newborn baby girl, eyes full of water as tears fall on their newborn child, she sobs... Night Wing wraps his wing around her trying to give her comfort..''If you will not come with me and Star Shine we will  stay here with you'' .. Crystal Worried ''NO!  you do not understand , my father does not know about you, and if he sees you around, you will... he will..''. so full of emotion she did not even have the heart to finish the sentence... "Please this is not about you, or me ,'' Feeling that  her father would do harm to their daughter,'' It is about Star Shine, doing what is best for her,''  

Seeing Crystal so full of hurt,, trying to stay as strong for the  both of them, doing the best at keeping control of his emotions  agrees to care for their daughter, alone... "we can always come to visit.'' Crystal Choked up ''Please it's not safe here, you and Star Shine will be in danger.''

Thinking back to an episode, of her young childhood, pony poachers were venturing  in outlands. Looking for some rare creatures, to capture and sell over seas to a wealthy Camel Prince.  Crystal got snagged in one of the poachers traps,  Skyler noticing his daughter gone AGAIN,  went out  looking for his daughter, he sees a camp, with ponies, cages scattered the camp site, he hears the cries coming from his daughter, quickly he swoops down, the Poachers tried to capture the dragon beast, however they ended up being burned alive, Crystal watched in horror as her father destroyed the camp and took the poachers out with flames..

She stays as long as she could with their newborn in her hoofs,  Night Wing staying by her side, Wishing she could  stay with the love of her life and their daughter. Noticing the moon lowering in the night sky, she gets up hands Star Shine to her father, With her  hoof she reaches for her blue ribbon. Unties it from her mane, '' Here, please give it to our daughter,, so that she will remember me,'' he takes the ribbon from her hoof.

She turns and flies back to the ground in the outlands, Tears fills his eyes as he watches Crystal fades into the night sky, and  disappears into the deep treed forest.. 

5a86a026a3e2b_STtarShineNew.thumb.png.93044d291960699eb0bf73d49e63ec44.png

I started her this morning to the end 

Lines

Widen lines

Expand 

Deleting  overlapping  lines

Then color fun.

A name and a Storyline done.. 

Do you think have what it takes to be a story teller and a Cartoon designer ?