You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta downloads for MS store purchases

3 hours ago, Rovi said:

Any progress on the problem of MS purchased AP not able to get the beta versions?

Is this likely to be solved any time soon?

We will work on a solution, but it isn't a priority at the moment. Unfortunately I can't give you any timescales as to when this is likely to change.

Rovi, I bought the App store version first, then after some googling, regarding affinity, I found the version from the serif web store had a few more features and was actually a little bit cheaper. I contacted MS and asked for a refund citing the above and they obliged, I then bought Affinity Photo direct from Serif. MS should allow you one refund per year I believe.

Regards/Sid

14 minutes ago, sidsewell said:

Rovi, I bought the App store version first, then after some googling, regarding affinity, I found the version from the serif web store had a few more features and was actually a little bit cheaper. I contacted MS and asked for a refund citing the above and they obliged, I then bought Affinity Photo direct from Serif. MS should allow you one refund per year I believe.

Regards/Sid

Hi Sid, the version on the Serif store should be exactly the same as the one on the Microsoft store.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.