Helge

Masks cannot be removed ...

Is there somebody out here who knows why I cannot remove the masks Funktion anymore. The Menü button doesn’t work any more since yesterday evening. The masks stay active in all files. I have tried to stop the program, restarted the iPad, but nothing helps :-(

Now I‘m thinking about deleting the Programm and relaunch it later, in case of getting the problem solved, but I‘m worried about loosing all of my very complicated and elaborated files ...

On my tablet is the version 1.65

Thank you for the help :-)

(For the next 2-3 days I‘m offline with the tab, but then I would really preciate working on with my drawings.)

To avoid losing files be sure to manually Save each file (either Save as within the project or on Project screen tap the 3 bars and select Save.

Initially changes made to images are stored within AP's sandboxed app area. Uninstalling the app deletes these changes.

To remove a mask layer, tap it to highlight the mask, then tap the bin symbol at the top of the layers menu.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.1  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

On 16.2.2018 at 0:45 AM, DM1 said:

To avoid losing files be sure to manually Save each file (either Save as within the project or on Project screen tap the 3 bars and select Save.

Initially changes made to images are stored within AP's sandboxed app area. Uninstalling the app deletes these changes.

To remove a mask layer, tap it to highlight the mask, then tap the bin symbol at the top of the layers menu.

Thank you for the hint. I had my lucky day now - I deactivated in the button for the finger gestures only and at once the masks where off without the troublesome way with deleting the app :-) (presumably the Apple Pencil Funktion caused the troubles ...).

A new release is not too far off with many improvements. :)

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.1  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?