rondfranks

Screen Blanks Out Using Brush Tool

This is happening in Designer and Photo when using the brush tool. Doesn't happen in Photoshop, Painter, or other graphics apps. Screen goes black for a split second and returns every few seconds. I've tried various options in the brush settings with no success. It was happening in 1.6.1. I updated to 1.6.2 with no improvement. Unfortunately I deleted older versions that seemed to be working fine, but usually I don't use the brush to with Affinity, just basic photo modification, and just noticed it today. Running on a Wacom MobileStudio 16 Windows 10 tablet. Happens with using either the Intel Iris Graphics 550 or the Nvidia Quadro M1000M display adapters. Drivers for both are up to date.

Hi rondfranks

I've been trying this on the Wacom MobileStudio Pro here and I only had something similar to what you described once whilst some Windows updates were installing and have not had it since. Are there any background process you have running that could be adding up to the use of the memory or processor at all?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com