Dear Affinity Photo Customer Support (and anyone willing to help)

I've been using Affinity photo for about a month now and I love it! Finally something powerful that I can afford while I study digital painting. I do have just one problem that I have encountered that really bothers me though. When painting and using the hand tool thats been bound to a physical button on my drawing tablet (that happens to be a T-12 Cybertablet from Adesso), the paint from the brush tool sticks to the canvas on the place I am touching even though the hand tool is being used. In short, when I have the brush equipped and I activate the hand tool I still leave marks. This is really bothersome as you can imagine since there are unwanted marks all over my studies. I am on a windows Laptop running Win10, 64-bit AsusTek, 16gb RAM. If someone could issue me a fix or lend a hand in any way I would appreciate it. 

- Thanks in advance

Chicken

Hi Chicken

Does this only happen for you with this bound button? The 'bound' button is more a general pan than something we are doing. Do you still get the marks if you use the spacebar to pan?

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I just double checked (and I apologize for not adding this in my previous post) and yes, using the space bar does recreate this problem.

Also thanks for responding!

-Chicken