You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pasting pixel layer as frame text in 2nd Document

Please forgive me if this has been posted. I tried a search but maybe not searching for the right thing.

My question is, I have an item in document one that is on a "pixel" layer.  I select icon on the layer and command click it to select it. The marching ants circle the item. Then I choose copy...I go to my other open document and select PASTE. When it pastes into that document it pastes as "Frame Text" on a new layer in the second document.  My question is, HOW do I get the pixel layer in Document 1 to paste as a pixel layer in document 2?  Thank you very much for any help on this issue for me.

Wow, I figured it out. It was a clipboard manager interfering! I turned it off and it is now working properly. I started it back up and put Affinity Photo in the "Ignore" list and no more trouble. Just in case anyone else has that problem, there's something to check anyway.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.