You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Rohmat 

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. 

LOL, good luck getting help with this apparently obvious fraud... 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

16 minutes ago, Rohmat said:

well if you thinks this fraud you can request to admin to delete this post

If you look at the badge next to Patrick’s post, you’ll see that he is a Serif staff member and a moderator. I don’t think he needs to make a request!

I just get a tiny white square when I click on any of the screenshot links in the OP.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Rohmat was asking for help replacing the head-shot of a man on an official form with that of another man, while still leaving the official stamp that was overlapping the original picture. :o :4_joy:

I approved the first post, and clearly did not have to... I am not saying he should not ask.. I was saying a sarcastic 'good luck' as it didn't seem like the sort of thing the nice people here would encourage. It may be perfectly innocent, but it was hella-suspicious looking. Suffice to say I will be watching this particular user closely, as I have done with others.

If another mod takes a harder line than I that's fine too.

Patrick Connor

Head of QA and Tech Support

The Affinity Team

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
2 hours ago, Rohmat said:

well if you thinks this fraud you can request to admin to delete this post

Well if you think it is not, why have you deleted it?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

2 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

Rohmat was asking for help replacing the head-shot of a man on an official form with that of another man, while still leaving the official stamp that was overlapping the original picture. :o :4_joy:

I approved the first post, and clearly did not have to... I am not saying he should not ask.. I was saying a sarcastic 'good luck' as it didn't seem like the sort of thing the nice people here would encourage. It may be perfectly innocent, but it was hella-suspicious looking. Suffice to say I will be watching this particular user closely, as I have done with others.

If another mod takes a harder line than I that's fine too.

Patrick Connor

Head of QA and Tech Support

The Affinity Team

i am sorry if i dont describe my problem correctly and detail, 

the reason i replace photo on that certifcate because my friend put wrong photo when i emailed him, 
i need this scan file tomorrow, if i sent it back now, its take 2 week process to correct wrong photo. 
on the left there's barcode that will prove right photo that same with his ID Card. 

2 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

Well if you think it is not, why have you deleted it?

because i got tired when i post this, people always judge me to fake documents