You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My Character Design...

RaphLuna

I been doodling up a storm.. here is one of my pieces of art.. Crystal Frost ..
 she love to fly in the night sky,  however her father forbids her from flying especially at night, worried his daughter might be seen by other dragons or ponies that travel in the day and especially at night... 
Crystals father refuses to teach his daughter to fly, he needs her to stay out of  sight to be safe. Not teaching her to fly keeps her grounded and gives him less to worry..
However she does try to imitate the wild creatures of the woods, it is from the birds she learns how to  fly... one evening while her father was away, she wandered off into the woods where she finds a nest of young birds . watching them trying to fly, she tries to imitate the birds and try to fly, so she can follow and fly with them.
She was so happy  about  what she learned she showed her father what she could do. Seeing his daughter fly for the first time  made him very fearful and he lashed out in anger and scolded his Daughter never EVER to fly ever again... tearful,  feeling  she did something very wrong she promises never to fly again..
just a brief story I made up...

However there is so much to Crystals life the is just so complex she struggles to understand why her father is the way he is, and life in general..,

I also have 3 of my custom characters i made up, getting plush made by LionCubCreationsLCC. 

she is very skillful at custom plush... once they are made and arrive will post pics here of my characters in plush style.  

5a7fce3bbfe82_CRYSTALFROSTSTAR.thumb.png.9080e0a3cd43e657d92380fd8033f011.png 

Love your design. Look forward to seeing the other designs and the plush toys too. Great to have an interesting backstory. An inspiration showing what can be done with this software. I like the non-uniform lines, blocks of colour combined with more free-flowing textures. Nice Manga Anime slant to it. Very professional look to the whole. Nice signature too.