You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am posting this here because I couldn't find anywhere else to post.  Where can I get help with PagePlus?   I want to create a simply phone directory, one line per name and phone number that I can print.  I have set up a 5/1/2x11 page and added a table to it with 30 lines.   I created 8 pages with the table  by selecting the Next table option at the bottom of the cell.  They are numbered sequentially throughout the pages.

If I type (or paste) data into the first table, it will auto flow over to the next page which is what I want it to do. The problem comes when I need to insert a name that was omitted.  It does not flow to the next table.  Same if I remove some names because they are no longer valid. The data does not flow up to fill the empty cells.

My question is, what am I doing wrong?  Is there something I need to set or lock to keep this from happening?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

If this is not possible does anyone have a suggestion for other software that will do this.  Each line contains name, address, and phone.  Very simple.

Windows 10 Home
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104
Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104