You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo inspector gone

I have been using Affinity Photo for a long time.  Today I opened it and the inspector/tool bar was not there.  I mean the panel at the top of the screen that lest you choose photo persona, develop persona etc... Its no longer there.  I like to work in separate mode.  If I untick separate mode the inspector/tool bar does reappear. Is there a way to get it back in separate mode?  I have tried toggling shoe tool bar to no avail.

• Staff

Hi Antiphones,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

As @Gear maker suggested check if Show Toolbar is ticked in the View menu. If not select it to display the main toolbar.

If that doesn't fix the issue, are you using a multiple monitor setup or did you have a second monitor attached at some point? If so please connect it. The main toolbar may be appearing on that monitor. If you change to a single monitor set up in the OS the toolbar(s) should now appear on the main monitor. This should be now fixed in the current Beta which you can download from the Beta section in the forums (usually the latest Beta this pinned at the top) in case you want to give it a try. Let us know if you still have trouble.