You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi Everyone,

I have worked on an Affinity Designer course targetting absolute beginners who have never done vector drawing before. 

Currently, the course is on sale for $ 9.99. Please feel free to check it out at https://www.udemy.com/affinity-designer-vector-graphic-for-absolute-beginners/?couponCode=FORUMPOST

Alternatively, you can join my course at SKillShare (Get 2 months free): http://skl.sh/2oduIrs 

course-image-final.png.0a35abd03f64766d2b1e3a79325c4ec4.png

Totally it has 4 hours of content and another 2hour of content is in post-production, so soon the course will have 6 hours worth of study materials.

More details about the course can be read on the link given above.

Thanks

SeekerLK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 6:33 AM, AnilaM26 said:

Hi, I'm a newbie to Affinity Designer. Does your course have a specific timeline with deadlines for assignments or can I study at my own pace?

I want to ensure that I have enough time to cover your course, thanks.

Hi AnilaM26,

Sorry for late reply. No there are no such requirements. You can do it at your own pace. We have our exclusive facebook group for students so you post your progress and get feedback from the community and myself.

Thanks

Jay