You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD Customer Beta - 1.6.3.99 Crash (no report)

Thanks for the latest Beta Updates...... and I am sure all the hard work....yet another significant move forward....

Looking good overall.....

Raster Brushes ...behaving much better now!:)..Thanks for the fixes...duplicating improved significantly and so far adding nozzles being constantly picked up...so far!

But....

I am getting some instability issues with prolonged use.

I have been working with the latest beta since Sunday evening... I am getting the impression this beta is less stable than the previous one (It has crashed without warning at least 4 times this week)..sometimes just stops working locking up the PC and not generating crash reports

So unfortunately I cannot as yet indicate steps to reproduce events other than working mostly with Pen tool to re-trace sketches and using graduations.

However..I have managed to grab this one off the screen before it disappeared..hope it helps...!

Also something 'odd' happened in brush dynamics ...with 1 profile graph (not big issue but thought I would show it!)

If you look at the highlighted profile graph 'thumbnail'...it has appeared outside its container...first time I have seen this one....Been trying to force it to occur but no luck yet!

crash on using pen tool+grad.JPG

Graph appearing outside box.JPG

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.2 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.5 2.2402
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.