I have created a pattern that I have used as a bitmap for a gradient fill in an object.

I have adjusted the handles so the pattern is orientated and sized how I would like it.

Is there a way of copying this to another object with the orientation and size intact? Or is there a numeric input somewhere?

You can make a style out of it, so you can reuse and apply it for/to other objects, though overall size of the shown fill here will vary depending on the object size you apply it to.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

If you group the items you want to have the same fill (pattern), then apply the fill to the group all items will have the same fill size and rotation

PS You can ungroup them afterwards and the fill will remain

pies.jpg

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

If using Artboards there is no need to group just select all the objects in the layer panel you want to have the same fill then apply the fill

You can also do this without Artboards

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

Thanks again, that works well.

But again for the future something more elegant is required. Changing the gradient would mean selecting all objects individually again.

Thanks