You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Downloading tutorials

• Staff

Hi Sam, if you follow the links in the Designer and Photo tutorial threads to the Vimeo versions, you can download high quality versions - there's usually a Download button to the left of Share. Given the choice, I'd go for the highest resolution available - this is usually 1080p, UHD 1440p, or, in some rare cases, UHD 4K. You can also download the "Original" versions which are the original uploaded video files, but they'll be significantly bigger in file size. If file size and download time aren't a concern the originals will look very nice :)

Hope that helps.

Product Expert (Affinity Photo) & Product Expert Team Leader

@JamesR_Affinity for tutorial sneak peeks and more
Official Affinity Photo tutorials

The official Affinity tutorials are also available on YouTube. I can recommend ClipGrab for downloading from YouTube. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and downloads videos from YouTube, Vimeo, FaceTime and others.

The video tutorials have been extremely useful. I've downloaded all the official Affinity tutorials plus many from Affinity Revolution and some others on YouTube. After copying the tutorials to my iPad, I lay back in my recliner and immerse myself in the videos, watching some of them several times and more. Eventually meaning and finally skill emerges.

Affinity Photo 2.4.2 (MSI) and 1.10.6; Affinity Publisher 2.4.2 (MSI) and 1.10.6. Windows 10 Home x64 version 22H2.
Dell XPS 8940, 16 GB Ram, Intel Core i7-11700K @ 3.60 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

On 2/10/2018 at 2:59 AM, Granddaddy said:

The official Affinity tutorials are also available on YouTube. I can recommend ClipGrab for downloading from YouTube. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and downloads videos from YouTube, Vimeo, FaceTime and others.

The video tutorials have been extremely useful. I've downloaded all the official Affinity tutorials plus many from Affinity Revolution and some others on YouTube. After copying the tutorials to my iPad, I lay back in my recliner and immerse myself in the videos, watching some of them several times and more. Eventually meaning and finally skill emerges.

I think downloading from YouTube is illegal as per their policy.