You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Photo] Macros - please remove the automatic switch to the View tool (the hand) after a macro is executed ... also make the Move tool as a default for new/opened documents

When you click on a macro in your Library palette A. Photo always switches to the View tool (the hand) afterwards. This is really not what I usually want. Almost every time I want to use the Move tool. So every time I use a macro I have to manually press V or click on the Move tool icon. It kind of disrupts the flow.

Please make it customizable which tool will be activated after clicking a macro. For example, you could add support for tool switching to the Macro editor (so activating any tool would be registered as a step).

Or make the program remember the last active tool before using a macro.

Or at the very least change the default automatic switching from View tool to Move tool.

Similarly I would prefer the Move tool to be activated after I have created a new document. Now it also defaults to the View tool.

I can easily navigate the view with the Move tool but I cannot select and manipulate objects on canvas with the View tool. So the Move tool is much more useful as a default.

Thank you.