You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi JJPKB,

As long as those device all use the same operating system, then yes you can.  If this is Windows brought from our Store, just sign into your account on https://affinity.store/account/downloads/ and you can download the setup file on the other device.  If you brought it via the Microsoft Store and the computers are running Windows 10, then just make sure you sign into the same Windows Store account you brought Affinity under and you'll be able to install it.

If on MacOS, you can share it via Family Sharing or sign in to the same Apple ID you brought Affinity under and it's accessible via the purchases tab.

If IOS (iPad) Then either family sharing or using the sample ID will work. 

(i think i've covered everything)

You can't however share between the operating systems. So if you brought the iPad version, you couldn't share that with a Mac desktop/laptop as it's a different Operating System with its own licence.  

On 2/4/2018 at 9:14 AM, stokerg said:

Hi JJPKB,

As long as those device all use the same operating system, then yes you can.  If this is Windows brought from our Store, just sign into your account on https://affinity.store/account/downloads/ and you can download the setup file on the other device.  If you brought it via the Microsoft Store and the computers are running Windows 10, then just make sure you sign into the same Windows Store account you brought Affinity under and you'll be able to install it.

If on MacOS, you can share it via Family Sharing or sign in to the same Apple ID you brought Affinity under and it's accessible via the purchases tab.

If IOS (iPad) Then either family sharing or using the sample ID will work. 

(i think i've covered everything)

You can't however share between the operating systems. So if you brought the iPad version, you couldn't share that with a Mac desktop/laptop as it's a different Operating System with its own licence.  

Hi stokerg, thank you for replying.

So I must purchase one for my IPad Pro and another for my IMac, are there any deals or discounts as incentives?

Regards

John