You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Shortcut for brush stabiliser

+1

But the problem will be the inconsistency of its control.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

It seems to be integrated by now, but I think it would be a good idea to generally integrate full possibility to configure all Toolbar/Contextbar Elements by shortcuts, e. g. for the brush tool

* I also have to change between the two stabilizer types fairly often, that should also be possible with a quick shortcut,

* I also have often to adjust the strength dynamically (stabilizer window), etc.

* I also have switch on/off fairly often wether the brush is wet

And I have similar troubles with other context-bars with other tools...

Programming effort should not be too high I think - An alternative would be to at least be able to move the context bar from the top close to the area of painting so I dont have to move with the pen that far to the top to reach it all the time ... Affinity Photo, System: Windows)

Edited by Sebastian M