You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

issues/improvements with Affinity photo (1.6.7 - Beta 3)

1.There is no indication that long pressing on the “?” Give you hints on what tool is what.  There should be some pop up or some kind of indication telling the user that long pressing pause the hints to appear.

2. When I have a  Photo editing open in our use “ copy to photo ” from another app,  I will be near message saying that I need to close this document first.  Instead it should copy the new document onto affinity Photo in the background.

20ACCE6E-2FA8-4775-A3B8-5D7A5B9B876F.jpeg.8745603dc257fe0a1c0b3c4a5ae89739.thumb.jpeg.f1d6a2a00b8d8cd21709e8d2e33a062f.jpeg

What about my 2nd problem?

2. When I have a  Photo editing open in our use “ copy to photo ” from another app,  I will be near message saying that I need to close this document first.  Instead it should copy the new document onto affinity Photo in the background.

• Staff
On 02/02/2018 at 9:28 PM, jacki3wrfsef said:

What about my 2nd problem?

Unfortunately I'm not entirely sure of the process you are doing. Are you able to do a screen recording from the iPad showing the issue please which you can attach?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.