chris.bannu

Open PSD file, text line height does crazy

Hello,

I just opened a psd file with Affinity, and when I try to change the Leading of a text field (frame text) to 20 for example, I get 1.4, or other small random values.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi MEB,

I attahced the affinity file, but if you need a psd example I can male one. Basically, the only way Leading works is by editing it in the Character panel, in Leading Override. I fI was to set Leading Override to Auto, and try to edit the Leadin in the properties panel, if I enter a value of 20 points for example, 3.7 would appear (or some other random decimal number) The thing that makes everything really frustrating is that when you want to create a new text field, the previous setting are somehow remembered, and the new text will behave in a similar manner.

Cheers,

Chris

TEST.afdesign

edit: is there a way to reset the text settings somehow? If I edit one of the text fields that has the problems I mentioned above, I can't create another text field that works normally, except probably if I restart the program. It's kind of driving me insane.

edit 2: it's not a bug, it simply shows the Leading percentage based :D Man this was driving me crazy :D