You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sticky New Document Choices

When one creates a New Document in Affinity Designer for the PC, you put in your size and other preferences.  They all "stick" so you don't have to do it the next time around.  However, the box to Create Artboard does NOT stay sticky.  Why is that?   I work on an artboard 99% of the time so every time I start a new document, it's an extra step to check that box.  I should not have to do that.  If I'm in a hurry, I forget to check it so once the document opens, I have to select the artboard tool and drab a box over the document so it becomes an artboard.  

My request is, please make the artboard choice sticky on the New Document menu along with all of our other choices. 

Thank you!

Windows 10 Home
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104
Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104

It needs to be fixed.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

I just started looking at artboards this last week so I wouldn't know the difference. Perhaps a few others could try it and see if it "sticks" for them, then if it's truly a bug it should definitely be reported. 

Windows 10 Home
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104
Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104