You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save and Open issues

1) When I choose "rename" and try to save afterwards, some files dont change their name. Although they are shown as "New Filename" they are saved as "Old Filename.aphoto". Even during the save process, affinity photo shows the dialogue "Saving file 'New Filename' as 'Old Filename.afphoto'  On my Ipad.

2) Even more weird, after closing a file, It never can be re-opened. All files are greyed out in the list.

3) I cant see a difference between the dialogues "Open fromn Cloud" and "Import from Cloud". I see the same list of files, all greyed out.

Hi Tschens

We've managed to recreate these and some others so we have made sure they have all been reports so they can be addressed in the next beta

Just as a note can you report issues in the beta within the beta section of the forums as the regular bugs section is more for released software

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

• Staff
21 hours ago, Tschens said:

...  I see the same list of files, all greyed out.

Is this iCloud drive or a different type of drive storage?

If it is a different cloud storage (ie DropBox), make sure that you are updated to the latest version and to run that app once and that you are logged in properly.

3 hours ago, Andrew Tang said:

Is this iCloud drive or a different type of drive storage?

If it is a different cloud storage (ie DropBox), make sure that you are updated to the latest version and to run that app once and that you are logged in properly.

All files saved locally on my IPad, not in the cloud.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.