You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I bought and downloaded Affinity Photo through my desktop computer. How can I download a second copy onto my laptop? When I sign in and go to my Microsoft account 'order history', I can see the purchase but there is no way to input my product key to download a second copy. Driving me nuts!

• Staff

Hi Diripics,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

After sign-in in the Microsoft Store on your laptop go to the regular product page as if you intended to bough it (you can use the Search filed on the top right to quickly find the app). You should then see an Install button there rather than the usual Buy button.

Hi Meb,  thanks for your help but unfortunately it didn't work. When I go to the Microsoft Store and call up the app, there is a 'Get The App' button and nothing else. If I click on that, I am directed to the Affinity Photo (Serif Europe Ltd) store to purchase the app again. Why is this stuff so damned difficult?

Thanks Meb but I finally got it to work. Very complicated and nothing like the easy task described but at least I got there in the end. I suspect the issue was due to a windows 10 upgrade on my laptop happening in the background (I hadn't used it for quite a while). Suddenly I stated seeing things I didn't see before. Anyway, all's good now so thanks again for your assistance.