Sign in to follow this  
photot_by_titz

AP closed when try opening the options

Hello everybody,

I have the Problem that if I want to open the program Options in Affinity Photo the program quit by itselves.

I reinstall and install Affinity photo again, but it didn't fix the problem.

Is there anybody who can help me?

Hopefully

Hallo zusammen,

immer wenn ich in Affinity Foto versuche die Einstellungen zu öffnen, schließt sich das Programm von alleine.

Hab es bereits deinstalliert und neuinstalliert, jedoch besteht das Problem weiterhin.

Ich hoffe irgendwer kann mir helfen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

HI photot_by_titz

This is known issue. If you run the app with ctrl held down and make sure only reset user defaults is ticked in the dialog that appears it should sort the issue for you. You may need to relink any plugins you had

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hi photot_by_titz,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Launch the app with (ctrl) held down until a Clear User Data dialog appears. Remove the ticks for Don't restore window and documents and Reset Studio. Leave only Clear User Defaults checked then press Clear. This should fix the crash issue.

You need to press the Ctrl/Strg key first, keep it held down while you launch the app, and continue to hold it down until the dialog appears.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)