maxsteenbergen

File crashes AD on opening (again)

I have yet again a file that won't open anymore. I noticed some elements didn't align like they should, so I save the file, restarted AD and opened the file. Unfortunately, it immediately crashes.

I've had this happen before when working with a fairly large bitmap embedded in the file (see the linked topic). This time around, even though there's a bitmap in the file, I wan't editing that layer specifically and it isn't all that large.

@MEB Could you work your magic again and ask one of the devs to repair the attached file? I'd hate to start over.

concept3.afdesign

Hi maxsteenbergen,

This crash may have the same cause that the first one you reported (that was fixed in this latest Beta) so i believe you will not have more problems from now on with the current Beta and next retail update. If you experience it again with the current Beta please lets us know.