GT70

[Affinity Designer] Text on curve? Help!

Hello to everyone,

I have an iussue with a text on curve. I'm writing "ZETA-CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT" but I see a "Z" letter always out of my path. I want it inside like other of them. I see a little triangle (green and red) inside but I have not understand how them work. Suggestion?
Have you manual where I can study this function?

Thanks

Giovanni

Schermata 2018-01-30 alle 20.20.50.png

It looks like you dragged the starting point pass the ending point. You have to be careful where you position it.

ScreenRecorderProject1.mp4

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

2018-01-31_004622.png.c2825f425e159afba63c4a69a9ad9352.png

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.135, Affinity Designer 1.6.5.135. Affinity Store.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, Build 17763.195.
Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080.

11 hours ago, Bri-Toon said:

It looks like you dragged the starting point pass the ending point. You have to be careful where you position it.

ScreenRecorderProject1.mp4

Very elegantly demonstrated  thumbup1.gif

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-12, - iPad2 iOS 9.35 B|  Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Designer (ADe) Tutorials - Affinity Photo (APh) Tutorials - Public Domain Images

Hi GT70,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You can access the Help file going to menu Help ▸ Affinity Designer Help (it's also available online here: https://affinity.help)

There's also a complete set of video tutorials available here: Official Affinity Designer Video Tutorials.