You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iPad version saves projects in it or icloud

Why iPad version of Affinity saves any project in it self instead of icloud drive affinity folder, i guess the ipad version should link it main screen to affiniy photo folder in icloud file app, if i update from ipad i cam use same on mac, but in this case i have to export project to icloud drive in order to use it on mac, and if i forget to export then i cant open that project on mac, same as if i export that project in icloud and edit it on mac then i want to do something on ipad with same file then ill have to open from icloud and that copies to ipad version but not updating the icloud version, with this practice the more i import the more copies ill get on ipad version, which is quiet waste of space. 

• Staff

Hi Junaidkureshi,

The workflow between devices is something that will be improved on as we update the app. 

If you'd like to test these improvements as and when they are added, you can sign up for the iPad Beta by following the instructions here.   Running the iPad Beta of Photo does mean you have to uninstall the release version, but you can switch back to the Release version any time by redownloading it from the App Store.