Jump to content
dcarvalho84

Hearts Brushes - Valentines Day

Recommended Posts

Hi.

I've made some brushes for the upcoming Valentines day and i would like to share them with you all.

Please feel free to use them as you like. Commercial use too.

They have 5 Draw persona brushes (Designer only) and 4 (Pattern) Pixel Persona Brushes you can use in Photo too.

This is the first time i'm sharing something so... Please let me know what do you think.

Update 31/01/2018 - 3 New Pixel Persona Brushes added - Please re-download.

Thank you all for your kind words!

 

Presentation1.png

Presentation2.png

Presentation3.png

DC Valentines Brushes.zip

Edited by dcarvalho84
New Brushes Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dcarvalho84 said:

This is the first time i'm sharing something so... Please let me know what do you think.

 

Excellent work ... that’s what I think! thumbup1.gif


Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.9.81 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.3.44 • iOS 12.0.1 (iPad Air 2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thisldo said:

I think I love you!  Truly appreciate this wonderful share. 

Thanks! Glad you like it!

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

 

Excellent work ... that’s what I think! thumbup1.gif

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, thank you for the awesome brushes!!  Hearts are good at any time!!  They are beautiful.  Thanks for sharing with us!!


Windows 10 Home
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104
Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, San65 said:

Thanks for sharing those brushes are just awesome.

 

11 hours ago, MaryLou said:

Thank you, thank you for the awesome brushes!!  Hearts are good at any time!!  They are beautiful.  Thanks for sharing with us!!

 

6 hours ago, Hootowl said:

Thank You so much for sharing your brushes!!  These are beautiful!

Thank you all, glad you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 9:04 AM, dcarvalho84 said:

Hi.

I've made some brushes for the upcoming Valentines day and i would like to share them with you all.

Please feel free to use them as you like. Commercial use too.

They have 5 Draw persona brushes (Designer only) and 4 (Pattern) Pixel Persona Brushes you can use in Photo too.

This is the first time i'm sharing something so... Please let me know what do you think.

Update 31/01/2018 - 3 New Pixel Persona Brushes added - Please re-download.

Thank you all for your kind words!

 

Presentation1.png

Presentation2.png

Presentation3.png

DC Valentines Brushes.zip

 

GNT_TY-199999109101095999.GIF


Affinity Designer 1.6.5 & beta 1.6.5.123 Affinity Photo 1.6.5, beta  1.6.5.123 Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.162

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1709

CPU Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM 32.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798 MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-D3H (SOCKET 0)

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)

 

 

Yoda.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×