Please Please Please fix the pen dynamics

As a digital artist and Mattepainter the painting component in any software is extremely important. Now with many levels of sensitivity available on the computer and iPad its become something we all lean very heavily on. AP’s dynamics for the pen has an issues I think needs immediate attention. When painting in broad or fine strokes AP struggles with the sensitivity when the pen hits the screen. Random stamps of the texture occasionally are splattered on the page even on the lightest touch of the pen. This becomes extremely annoying by having to undo the last stroke. Painting has become a less free and easy thing to do while im constantly watching out for this. I’ve tried playing with the setting but unfortunately it makes no difference.

Ive attached a video where this is demonstrated by light taps on the screen. This is about as hard as I usually paint when moving through a piece I’m working on. So to paint a stroke with the flick of the brush after this contact it randomly creates this frustrating splatter.

As you’ll see in the video I show this effect in AP and then move to Procreate, where it doesn’t happen at all.

I want to remain painting in AP and keep it as my preferred choice of software. Both apps are great for painting but this is sad AP is not up to Procreate’s pen sensitivity level.

Im curious to know if anyone else has experienced this and find it to be a problem?

Getting this with any parameter assigned to pressure.

With Value assigned to pressure, i get random ”blips” of white when painting black, for example.

With Size assigned to pressure, i get random ”blips” of maximum size brush.

It never happens during a stroke, it’s always at the beginning of the stroke - Photo randomly reads the starting pressure as 100%.

Additionally, there is no way to assign opacity to pencil dynamics, which is a pretty basic thing.

Serif, please fix the brush tool!