BluestarCK

More Problems Affinity Photo since the Windows Fall Creators update

Since my problem with using 2 monitors which I was told is a known bug, I now have problems with Photo crashing after exporting a file and also saving a file. This is when I'm in Lightroom 6 and I choose an external editor which is Affinity Photo. I'm wondering when we will see the next update to fix these problems? Thanks for your response.

On 23.1.2018 at 9:11 PM, BluestarCK said:

Since my problem with using 2 monitors which I was told is a known bug, I now have problems with Photo crashing after exporting a file and also saving a file. This is when I'm in Lightroom 6 and I choose an external editor which is Affinity Photo. I'm wondering when we will see the next update to fix these problems? Thanks for your response.

Installation:
- Which Affinity Photo version?
- Installation in the default folder?

Which system: 
- CPU / GPU / total RAM / free RAM / free hard disk space?

Which settings have been made since the update: 
- Controlled Folder Access enabled in Windows Defender Security Center?

On 23/01/2018 at 8:11 PM, BluestarCK said:

A specific file? Do you get a crash reference?

Thanks for the response. No Crash reference. What happens is everything freezes and the only way to fix it is to do a hard reset of my Computer by turning the power off and then back on again. Using i7 intel laptop with geforce gt 750m video card.