Hi,

First and if this case has already been mentioned in another topic I apologise. If this is the case please point me in the right path :)

If not here's the problem.

I have my workspace bot in Affinity Photo and Designer arranged ir order to have more working area. I also prefer to have the panels/tools more to the left side since I'm left hand and I tend to rest my hand more on that side (using a Wacom tablet). So, and since both apps give me the possibility to arrange the workspace as I want, I decided to have most of the panels aligned and closed in the top of the working area (see the attached files). So far so good. The problem is that when I have to use or call a dropdown menu or a dialog window they appear beneath those panels (img 2 e 3) when they should be on top (img1). When this happens the options in those dialog are not visible. The strange thing is that there are panels appearing on top (few) and the most part appearing beneath.

Is this a bug? Is there a way to correct or it's better to go back to a more tradicional arrangement having panels in the left and in the right?

Thanks,

Pedro

AD Workflow Img1.jpg

AD Workflow Img2.jpg

AD Workflow Img3.jpg

Photographer, Artist & Educator