whitedragon101

Editing Macro Focus Stacks on IPad ?

Hi whitedragon101,

The sources panel didn't make it into the iPad version, i'm not sure why. 

I'll move this thread over to Feature Suggestions.  

I can't see a way of doing this without the Sources Panel.  You could always do a stack and see which areas of the image need improving and then edit and export the individual pictures before creating the stack again.  I'm sure if anyone else has any ideas they will post them

2 hours ago, stokerg said:

Hi whitedragon101,

The sources panel didn't make it into the iPad version, i'm not sure why. 

I'll move this thread over to Feature Suggestions.  

I can't see a way of doing this without the Sources Panel.  You could always do a stack and see which areas of the image need improving and then edit and export the individual pictures before creating the stack again.  I'm sure if anyone else has any ideas they will post them

Thanks this would be really handy as focus stacks always have errors that need to be fixed like this.

I would like to add to the request for a sources panel equivalent also, as I am trying to set up multiple image sources for cloning using Photo's sources panel (per the desktop version video) and would love to do this on the iPad.

The ability to focus stack in Affinity Photo on the iPad was literally the only reason I purchased this app.  To then find out after purchasing Affinity Photo that there is no access to the source stack effectively renders this feature useless.  Do the moderators know if any progress had been made in bringing the source stack to Affinity Photo iOS?  Thanks!

I’m equally puzzled by the lack of the source panel after creating a stack. As said above, it renders the tool useless. Please, in an update, add the source panel as implemented in the macOS version and make the focus stacking tool useful again.

R

Author and Publisher of novels, poetry and children's books. deon.ca

Just tried this and didn’t realize the iPad version lacked the sources panel. Please bump this for consideration, thanks.

iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen/Mac Mini, in that order