You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

A growing number of my customers are requesting paint colours from the colours used in their designs. My local Decorating Centre offer their own conversions for Pantone colours, however not all of these colours are exact, and offer their closest matches. Iv'e come across a colour pallet plugin which will help me with this problem, however I was not sure which of the six plugin options, if any, are compatible with Affinity products. Specifically Affinity Designer. I have attached a screenshot of the options as a file.

If anyone can assist with my query, it would be a massive help.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 18.10.52.png

• Staff

MattTaylor,

Welcome to the forum

Affinity Designer can import colour palette's if they are in our format of .afpalette or if they are a Adobe Swatch Exchange file format of .ase, from the six options that you have I recommend using the Photoshop option as this should then be a .ase file format

Thank you DWright,

I have attempted to download the colour pallet plugin, however it requires Photoshop to go further in the setup stage. I will try and contact Dulux, and see if they can offer an .afpalette format, and if failing that a .ase format.

Thank you for you quick response, and after browsing this forum, I intend to be a frequent visitor.