Please, add curve handles snapping. Isn't it possible?

Just like snapping nodes or anything. I don't see why all elements that are sensitive for snapping couldn't work for whatever we drag and move.

But that's just my point of view..)

Love

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Please, add curve handles snapping. Isn't it possible?

Just like snapping nodes or anything. I don't see why all elements that are sensitive for snapping couldn't work for whatever we drag and move.

But that's just my point of view..)

Love

Hello @Nero

you might want to look into these posts by Ben (of the Affinity staff). He demonstrates in a couple of short videos what is coming up in regard to handle snapping.

The thread has grown quite long by now, so you have to look for the various video demonstrations across several pages. But it is worth the effort :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.293) - Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.293) - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.39 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77    ...    Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.293

Windows 10 (1803) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Hi affinity

Oh nooo where is grid snapping of curve handles? :-((( I need it badly. Must be error in software? I used the fine kontrol for 10 years in illustrator. Very important! Also able to fix direction in steps of 45 degrees.

Just like the pen tool and nodes. It is all handicap and no help when going from node to handle. :-(((

Michelle