You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Blend mode labels in Macro dialog

Hi,

After recording a macro you can make blend mode modifications in the macro customizable by clicking the corresponding eye icon. However, unlike the opacity adjustment customization in macros, you can not assign a label to the blend mode dropdown that is displayed when the macro is played back. This is not particularly helpful, the macro dialog may have multiple blend mode drop-downs with no way to communicate their purpose or role. Please add a modifiable text label for blend mode customization in macros the same way as for opacity.

Shojtsy
I agree... this drives me a little nuts. The lack of a way to convey suggested settings is also a handicap. That one, sometimes large, adjustment panel that is displayed at the end of the replay doesn't provide a chance to make adjustments if a layer and its children has been merged down. Its basic functionality is pretty sound but it needs a couple of tweaks, here and there. I have little doubt these items are already on a "To Do" list, someplace.

Steve