You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The last time I visited this question I was led to believe that Serif and filterforge were in discussion with regard to making Filterforge compatible with Photo for mac. Can anyone tell me what the latest situation is with regard to this topic.

Yes I am aware that filterforge is not yet compatible with Affinity programs, what I’m asking is what’s happened to the so called talks between yourselves and filterforge which I’ve been lead to believe are on going and what stage are they at to make filterforge compatible with Affinity products. Without putting some importance on making third party plugin’s work with Affinity, Affinity will always be out on a bit of a lim when competing with Adobe.

• Staff

I have not heard any news on this but they may still be in discussion with our developers, Our Affinity apps along with other photo editors on the Mac are sandboxed as this is a requirement of the Apple App Store and Filter forge was originally written to not support sandbox which is why the Mac version does not currently offer support for Affinity.