Mark Ingram

Call for Camera Images

Hallo Marc!

I uploaded a series of photos tonight. Camera Panasonic FZ50. The pictures are a bit older. Do you still need some?

Greetings
Guzzi

Windows 7 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123

Hello...

Three sets of RAW/JPG images were posted from a Lumix G9 (RW2 file extension).  Plenty more of all kinds of scenes if you need them...

Regards

Ray C.

Misread 2018 as 2019 so uploaded a Canon 5D Mk iii R+J shooting session. Hope you still can use them. Hopefully, the ability to edit RAW out of Apple Photos will come from this in addition to whatever is in the works.

https://bmb.photos Focus: The unexpected, the abstract, the extreme, including paper outputTools: macOS (Primary: Mojave, MBP2018), Canon (Primary: 5D3), iPhone (Primary: X), Epson

It would be nice if this could be supported....

A high resolution RAW image from a Lumix G9 (P1000711.RW2) was just added to the drop-box.

The Raw Developer tool currently does not recognize this file type and displays it as scattered pixels.  

Ray

You can find hundreds of RAW sample files at: http://www.rawsamples.ch/index.php/en/ as CC-by-nc-sa which I think is fine for your test images use case.

Including one written by my first love digital camera the Pentax Optio S4 which has a hidden RAW setting (aka "Bayer Mode") 

And you can download tons of images of all kinds of cameras/lenses in JPG and RAW from dpreview.com.

Shouldn't be a problem if you only use them for testing, otherwise ask them.

Cheers,

Tom

ScreenDream   |   Windows 8.1 x64 - 64 GB Ram - i7 6 core @ 4.1 GHz - GeForce GTX 1080 TI & GTX 980 Ti

Oh wow, just found out that AP handles raw images of Sigma SD Quattro perfectly (correct lens, aperture, shutter speed etc. ...).  :x  So I guess you guys don't need more example files?

@Thomas: Nice to meet you here. LG, elassi (KVR). 

Sigma 1:1:1 camera files posted (very different from the SD Quattro above).

SD14 colour full resolution

SD1M: colour med resolution, B/W med resolution, colour full resolution. If more lens data are needed, I can provide more samples.

The Medium resolution images use CMOS binning for better S/N ratio. The B/W should behave like a Leica Monochrome.

Zero demosaicing to be used, zero sharpening to be used, and if properly exposed, next to zero noise removal to be used. Should look excellent even at 200%, without moire or artifcacts.

Impressive feature list!

Posted (edited)

I sent photos from Nikon D7000 and Panasonic Lumix LX100 Mark ii. I would appreciate  support for the Lumix LX100 Mark ii in SerifLabs RAW engine (with automatic lens correction) on Affinity Photo 1.7. Thanks!

Edited by jmapdg