You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Well I'm no birder, instead I shoot more people. - However, you can look on how others do it with bird eyes here and apply those things then in AP too, since the tools are already there.

<edit> This post has been mod edited in April 202 as the second link reffered to later in this thread now (mistakenly?) goes to a finance company not the original photography site with instructions on enhancing glints in eyes, also thread locked </edit>

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

On 1/17/2018 at 9:53 PM, v_kyr said:

Well I'm no birder, instead I shoot more people. - However, you can look on how others do it with bird eyes here and apply those things then in AP too, since the tools are already there.

I like the idea of enhancement not creation in the second link.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

5 hours ago, firstdefence said:

I like the idea of enhancement not creation in the second link.

Of course this is the inital best and more natural way to go, as far as there is some shine which can be enhanced. But if there isn't at all you have to improvise here.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2