You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Persona toolbar - customization and/or reorder

My request is to either move the Develop persona icon to the first or to the second position and/or allow persona icons to be customized like the other toolbar icons. Right now, you can only (customize) move the entire persona toolbar in as a default group, unlike the other groups where you can do the entire group or each component individually.

My logic is that process-wise, the Develop persona would be first, then the Photo persona for editing, or vice versa. After that, the Tone Mapping, Liquify, or any future persona, then Export persona in the last slot (as it already is), since it would most likely be the last thing someone would do in a process.

What's happening to me is that when I want to use the Develop persona, I find that I immediately go the the Liquify icon on the toolbar, stumble a bit, stare at or hover over the icons to see which is which (my eyesight isn't what it used to be), then move to the Develop persona. I never use Liquify and can't see the importance of it to be lying in the second slot instead of the Develop persona. I would imagine that Develop is used more often than Liquify, but that's just my guess of course, so who knows. Having said that, at the very least, the ability to customize the Persona order would be a benefit.

Cheers!